Spend $2000 on Opposite Lock Rockhampton accessories & go into the draw to WIN an amazing tagalong trip with Global 4WD Training & Tours
Valued at $6000
3 adventure options to choose from:
Cape York – June 2019
Arhnem Land – July 2019
Kimberlyes – August 2019
Opposite Lock Rockhampton are excited to announce our latest competition to win a tagalong adventure valued at $6000. Last year’s winner Casey Booth won an incredible action packed trip to the cape and to make this year’s prize even better you now have the choice of 3 awesome destinations.
* All meals
* Camping site & permit fees
* Aboriginal entry fees
* Ferry fares
* Experienced guides
* Basic first aid
* Mechanical support
* 3 Adventure options
The self drive 4WD Tour to Cape York will be provided by Global 4WD & Training.
For additional information on the Tour visit https://global4wd.com.au/tours/cape-york/
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* 1x entry per $2000 spent on Opposite Lock Rockhampton Accessories
* Multiple entries allowed
* Non transferable & not redeemable for cash
* Winner must be available for the selected dates or the prize will be redrawn
* The Cape Trip is hosted by Global 4WD Training & Tours, Opposite Lock Rockhampton
takes no responsibility for the trip.
* The Cape Trip is for 2 adults, additional persons may incur extra charges
* The competition will be drawn on the Friday 15th February 2019
* You must provide your own vehicle, fuel, camping gear & be at the location on the required days
* 3 adventure options, Cape York in June, Arnhem Land in July & Kimberley’s in August 2019 through Global 4WD Training & Tours.
* $6000 is the total prize, any additional cost is the responsibility of the winner